Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day /Thrifty Chic is Being Refashioned!

Happy Mother's Day to All!

I had a wonderful day with my family.  We met my son at his college campus, had an enormous breakfast and a beautiful walk before it got too hot.   Here we are in the Zen Garden for a picture after breakfast.  I am so proud to have these two handsome boys!

Of course I had to wear one of my refashions.  So perfect for our casual breakfast in a college town.

As I have been telling you, Thrifty Chic is undergoing a major refashion.  It is still undergoing tweeks and changes over the few weeks, but I am so excited for you all to see a preview.  Let's start the move!  I hope you will sign up and change to the new site.  If you have any problems please contact me.

The new site is:

Hope to see you there!

No comments: