Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hi Everyone!

Here is the scoop on "Refashion Runway."  I can't believe I will be competing with 7 of the best refashion experts around.  What an honor!  Here is a link to see the other talented ladies in this competition, hosted by Beth the Renegade Seamstress ,  or you can also click on the button to the right in my sidebar. 


The themes are very open ended for interpretation:

Week One: Stripes  (almost done!)

Week Two: Denim

Week Three: Copy cat from a magazine, catalog or celebrity

Week Four: Summer Dress

You will be able to view all of the designs on Beth’s blog this Saturday June 8th, and you will be able to cast your vote that day for your favorite refashion!  Just link to her blog for instructions.  (Don't worry I will remind you.)  I am nervous and excited at the same time.  What a great way to get to know everyone and make friends with people who love to do the same things.

Hope I can earn your vote on June 8th.  I will keep you informed along the way.

Happy Refashioning,

Mary


Mary

No comments: