Sunday, May 13, 2012

Think You Can't Wear Heels-Part 3

http://www.famousfootwear.com/Shopping/ProductDetails.aspx?p=26805&pg=1024259
 Love the Leopard!  check these out!  I own these under another label.  (I will explain private labeling for another blog.)  Love them, and I can wear them all day!

Do I wear heels every day? NO!  Absolutely not!  I am realistic about it.
I alternate ballet flats and all types of sandals in between, and mix in my athletic shoes here and there.  You are setting yourself for orthopedic bills if you don't mix it up.  (I hear bunion surgery is NOT fun and definitely NOT a thrifty activity)  Those co-pays will kill you much worse than the bill for those heels you "didn't" need! LOL!  Just remember:

  • With pointed toes you may have to go up ½ size, (I do) because your foot needs a little more room to fit into the front as it starts to narrow  
  • These days, even with rounded toe styles, I find that I need to go a ½ size bigger in a heel so it doesn’t do the pinch and blister thing around the front where the curve meets your instep.   
The thing to remember is do not get stuck on a size # as all manufacturers are have different size templates.

 

No comments: