Saturday, May 5, 2012

Not Your Daughter's Jeans

                                       No muffin top here!  And believe me I have the few extra pounds
                                       and the "mommy jiggle tummy" as most of us do. I am wearing my black
                                       straight legs here.


nydj.com



Are you out of your skinny mini 20's?  Hate muffin tops? Well, I have the perfect Jean for you.  They are called "Not Your daughters Jeans."  They are available at Nordstroms and some Macy's stores.  They are also available online but you have to try them on to believe them.

First of all,  they have a lift/tuck technology.  The jeans deliver on their promise to make you look a size smaller and much trimmer.  Next, the rise is cut higher so those of you with a few extra pounds or the " I have had a baby jiggle" around the midsection, will not experience the dreaded muffin top.  These are most certainly NOT your mom jeans.  They have modern details, stitching, and most importantly hold their shape during the entire day.  I can't say that about any other stretch denim jean as most start drooping by mid-day.  Not a good thing but you won't experience that here.

The price point is not cheap.  They run anywhere from $80 to $120 lately BUT....I still consider them a thrifty purchase.  I would rather have 1 pair of these jeans than 4 $30 pairs....They are that good.  The 3 pair I own are already 2 to 3 years old, still look great, and I expect to wear them for years to come.  I am already saving up for my next pair:)


No comments: