Wednesday, September 5, 2012

That 70's Skirt!

Ok!  I may regret posting this as I am in no way a model,  but this skirt was so cute.  I thought for a second about turning it into a pencil skirt but with the chevron pattern it only accentuated my hips :(

As is,  I look like an episode of "That 70's Show" but I love it!  In case you are thinking this skirt looks familiar, it is the one I found in the thrift store on my last post. The top is one from a long time ago with a Swiss dot pattern.

Today one of my students actually wrote, "I like Mrs. Peterson because she is fancy."  It brought such a smile to my face.  We were writing statement sentences.  At least  I am making a fashion "statement" with my third graders.  LOL!

I am currently on the lookout for a fashionable T-shirt in one of the colors of the chevron stripes.

Later...Mary

No comments: