Monday, May 7, 2012

Think you can’t wear heels? Think again!

These still give the look of "heels" without the crippling effects!

I will be honest.  The last time I wore a real pair of stilettos was sometime around when disco died!  BUT... I still love my heels…

Heels can do marvelous things for the rest of your body and your mood.  They elongate the leg, make your legs look curvier, and help you look taller and slimmer.   I don’t know about you, but they also make me feel like I’ve still, “got it!” The trouble is: How do you wear the heels without being a cripple by the end of the day?

I am a believer that if your feet are otherwise healthy as mine are, you can still wear heels!  The answer is… comfort shoe lines.  Really!

Comfort shoe lines are not what they used to be.  These are not the orthopedic church lady shoes we fear and loathe.

My favorite comfort shoe line is SOFFT. (I can’t put the two dots above the “O” LOL!)  They are amazing!  These shoes are well made, fashionable, and most of all comfortable!  I have 2 pair of these shoes and I love them both.  I am a teacher and I can hang in these sandals all day.  Here is my foot in my favorite pair!  

The best place to find this line in person is Macy’s, but in my experience they don’t carry a variety of styles.



Honestly, the two pair I own, (1 black and 1 brown) I found on the sale shelves at “Marshalls” for quite a bit cheaper (approximately $40) than retail.  Again, I would rather have 2 pairs at $40 each than 6 pair of other shoes that won't be as comfy.  Both pair are a year old and still feel and look great due to the fact they are well made with quality materials.

You can see the entire line at zappos.com

Here is my favorite pair, and yes,  I worked in these ALL DAY!

My brown pair!

My black pair!


No comments: