Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cover Girl Simply Ageless Foundation


http://www.covergirl.com/collections/simplyageless

As a fifty something,  fashion conscious,  woman , I am also concerned about my skin.  Who isn't at any age?  I have tried it all.  High end base make-up, and drugstore versions.  The best and most price conscious drugstore make-up I have found is:  Covergirl "Simply Ageless Foundation."  If you are getting your first wrinkles, (my 30 something friends) or your first age spots, (my 40 to 50 something friends)  this is your go to product.  It does exactly what they advertise.  It covers the spots and doesn't cake into fine lines and wrinkles.  When you put it on you must be careful to dab and push the sponge, not rub... and the result is beautiful.   People are always commenting on my good complexion.  Of course I always use a good sunscreen... (more on that later) and I am always careful to wear a hat or use a parasol in the sun.  I know it sounds weird but I really have one!   My skin thanks me every day when I use my Covergirl.  Try it you'll see:)

No comments: