Thursday, August 16, 2012

"Just Bitten" Lipstain-By Revlon

As an elementary school teacher and busy mom, my day can be quite hectic to say the least.  As a result,  I rarely have time to check, double check, or re-apply my make-up.  This little product is a secret weapon for me to make sure the color is not fading from my face.  It does exactly what it claims to do.  It stains your lips kind of like berries and colored candy did when you where a kid, only this time around you have the control of the color.  It provides a  natural look which I like.  On the other side is some lip balm to give your lips a little shine.  The color stays all day!

It is available in any drugstore and quite affordable! Give it a try.  If you are on the go like me, it will save you time, money, and keep you looking fabulous all day long. 'Til later...Mary

No comments: