Saturday, August 25, 2012

My first "Outfit of the Day"


The Necklace
My Purse

My Shirt (formerly a men's XL polo)
Putting it all together (Don't laugh at the picture quality now!) I need to search out the light...
I know he has only been gone for a few days but after all, today is his birthday!  Moving your first child in the college dorm was a crazy emotional experience.  I am very proud of Ryan and excited for what he has in front of him.   He moved in the dorms on Tuesday, and today (Saturday) we are going to take him out to eat for his birthday.

Of course I dressed and accessorized for the occasion.  I want my son to be proud of me.  (Ok I dressed for my husband too)  I  chose my white "Not Your Daughter's Jeans," B.O.C. sandals,  and one of my recent thrift shop refashioned tops.  The purse was a long ago purchase made by Liz Claiborne.  The necklace was made by a friend.  The centerpiece of it is a piece of abalone with a painted and sealed picture of a flower  As for my shoes, I will spare you pictures of my feet until my next pedicure!   This picture is dark, but my fifteen year old son was behind the lens.  I need to find someone who knows how to work with the camera!

No comments: