Friday, October 19, 2012

Yes I really Do Wear What I Make!


     Let me state for the record once again that I in no way consider myself a model, but feel I need to show my makeovers in my “reality mode.”  I am learning a few things from these pictures though, like my best side, how to use the flash etc.  Today's lesson learned is not to flatten your arms against your sides so they don't look huge and flabby LOL!

While I am remodeling something, it becomes my very own free and healthy charge of adrenaline.  You have all seen this top in a post from a while back but it makes a difference when you see it on a real person.  It has the current peplum styling and the print is fabulous!  I consider it very “thrifty chic” for $5.00 and a bit of my time. 
 Once again, I am wearing my straight leg “Not Your Daughters Jeans,” my faux stiletto boots, and my favorite silver cuff watch. 



The necklace is one that I made long ago and has been a mainstay of my wardrobe ever since.   Jewelry making is an entire other story to add to my “thrifty chic” makeovers.  You will start to see more of my pieces as  time  goes on.  See you later…XXOO-Mary

No comments: