Thursday, January 17, 2013

Newest project in person!


This totally works for my teaching job.  I feel put together and comfortable and the dress cost under $15 in fabric (the black and brown purchased from Joann of course).  If you check out my prior blog entry you will see how this started from a picture in a magazine, a rarely used t-shirt, a little fabric, and some time.  My leopard cap toe flats and black tights are the perfect accessories to keep me comfortable and able to move around the classroom.  I am working on a few more things...can't wait to show them off!
Later,
Mary



2 comments:

The Renegade Seamstress said...

Mary, this is super cute!! I love how you found some inspiration in a magazine and put it together yourself. We are definitely kindred spirits!! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Have a great week!
Beth
aka
The Renegade Seamstress

Unknown said...

Thank you for checking out my blog! I appreciate your comments. I am in awe of what you do in yours. After I found your blog I devoured every post and I couldn't wait to get to Goodwill this weekend to see what I could transform. The result is my latest post. Check it out! You inspired me with your little dress makeovers. :)