Saturday, June 2, 2012

Be Crafty! Be Fashionable!

Meet my new passion for the summer.  Making handbags!

 This is the first one of many styles and patterns to come off the finish line.  Orders anyone?

The colors on this one will/would go very well with jeans or shorts, a cute pair of sandals, and a casual top.  I will be giving this one as a gift so I cannot discuss the price.  Let's just say that it cost me more time  than money.

I know, I know,  you have precious little of both these days but I think people appreciate nicely done handmade gifts.  I know I do.

The inside is lined, has a pocket to hide your cellphone, and features a magnetic snap closure.
Can't wait to make more!  I purchased all of the supplies at Joann.  I used coupons of course.

Stay tuned for more styles and prints to come!

No comments: