Friday, June 15, 2012

More Crafty Handbags! and Thrify Chic Style!

Here is my latest model off the finish line!  It was fairly easy until  I had to add those darn handles but I figured an easier way the next time I make this model.  This wouldn't be an every day purse for me.  I would use it on a specific event or outing.  Below is one example of how  I will style it with an outfit.  I plan to wear it on a Palm Springs adventure this summer for work.  This bag also pairs well with dark denim jeans and just about anything else for summer!


        dress             "OLD NAVY" $ 15.00
       tank               "TARGET"     $   5.00 
       bag                " JOANN"       $  15.00 (not inc. labor)
      shoes              "PAYLESS      $  10.00 (last year BOGO)

Just add my jean jacket (white) and I am ready to go!

No comments: